Thursday, January 03, 2013

Weverb12 #20 reminisce [GROW]

What distant memory/time did you find yourself longing for in 2012?

Well, I don't even know where to start! I've always had a problem of living somewhere or somewhen else, but it's something I brought under control by 2010. But, after 2011, I found myself often longing to be somewhen else--specifically, July 2007 when I was so filled with hope and joy and surety about the future, or April 2010, when I was so sure of my place in the world, and was prepared to take on anything the universe threw at me (hah, be careful what you wish for...).

I have also long believed that, whatever has happened to me, I refuse to regret it, and I will never want to go back and redo it, because everything that I have done and said and has happened to me is what makes me who I am, and I LIKE who I am. But this year, for the first time, I have often wished for do-overs, whether BBot, or weight, or not moving to Delhi in 2005--and this is the scariest thing that has happened to me all year.



#19 was: exercise [LIVE]: How did you live actively in 2012? What will you change in 2013?
Least said, soonest mended.

No comments:

Post a Comment